Thursday, January 26, 2012

Welcome to SomeoneElsesFries.blogspot.com

Hey Guys and Gals...


This blog's title "Someone else's fries" based on the theory that french fries are almost always better if they're someone else's.  Running with that idea, I'm constantly trying to gather recipes from friends. There are a few reasons I wanted to this:


--First, I consider these recipes to be tried and true--it takes all the guess work out of trying to look for *the perfect* recipe. Plus, I'm lazy.
--Secondly, and somewhat selfishly, it'll let me compile a collection of recipes to maybe put in a book later on down the line. 
--Thirdly, the original idea of "breaking bread" is still there; however, with the internet, it's even better. I wanted to share stories between like minded people. Even though you may not know each other, hopefully you'll find something to identify with--either through personal stories or even through the recipes themselves. 


And with that, let's get cookin! 


-Phil


P.S. Bear with me as we're all on a journey while I figure out exactly what this *food blog/thing* is!

No comments:

Post a Comment